Torque Calibration Systems
Tovey Engineering transfer standard torque calibration systems are available in capacities ranging from 200 lbf-in to 100,000 lbf-in. These versatile automated calibration systems reduce calibration time and cost, permitting efficient in-house transducer calibration.
Torque Calibration Features
- System includes torque frame, transfer standard load cells, hydraulic actuator, automated control and data analysis software.
- Precision torque arm and meticulously machined components.
- Efficient transition from clockwise to counterclockwise calibration.
- True zero deadband measurement.
- Alignment couplings to reduce transducer misalignment errors.
- Metrology grade transfer standards with industry leading accuracy, or dead weight hangers and weights for primary standard torque calibrations.
- Fully automated calibration; exercise transducers automatically with specified forces and number of cycles.
- Comprehensive software for data acquisition and data reduction.
- Data files and graphs for calibration records are produced and stored.
- Data analysis and output is compliant with national and international standards.