Deadweight Force Calibration Systems
Tovey Engineering offers fully automated, as well as manually operated, deadweight calibration systems. Designed specifically for the most stringent calibration labs, university settings, and government facilities, these systems provide the most accurate calibration of load cells in both tension and compression. System capacities available from 50 lbf to 10K lbf.
Deadweight Calibration System Features
- System includes load frame, certified weight stack, pneumatic hand operated or automated control system, data acquisition and analysis software.
- Accurate to as low as .002% of applied force (acceptable for ASTM Class AA calibration requirements).
- Easy setup hardware allows tension and compression calibration.
- Automated data acquisition, analysis, and storage.
- Simple file export and report writing.
- Data analysis and output is compliant with national and international standards.
- Wide variety of mounting adapters.
- Metric capacities.
- Custom designs- based on customer specific application requirements.